Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Elzybells Penguin Treat Holder




I just love these little matchbook style candy holders. I'm thinking of making more of these to offer as a gift with purchase on Saturday . . . what do you think? I used the directions Dawn provided on her blog here and she credits someone else with the idea. Dawn's blog is fantastic, so check it out.

I'm still madly trying to get ready for the craft sale on Saturday. Not knowing what the heck will sell (if anything) is the most difficult. And I have so many ideas, that I keep flitting from one thing to another. Must focus.

Thank you for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. OH Colleen : your treat holder is just darling .. and thank you for emailing me so I could drool over it .. Its soooo cute ..
    and thanks for the plug too :-) and also for the link to your blog .. Love it !!
    xoxox
    Dawn griffith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, so, sooooo cute! Just darling! Are you sure you have the time to make all these? You know you are going to sell out everything you bring! Just think how many of these you'd have to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so cute.York mints happens to be my favorite and something I buy when I visit in US :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!