|Thank you, KingstonMama!|
Now, I need to share some things about myself.....hmmmm....
1) Besides card making, I love to crochet! I crocheted many years ago and haven't touched it for years, so am re-teaching myself.
2) I worked for ten years in pharmaceutical sales traveling all over Kentucky, So. Indiana and Cincinnati. I "retired" early when my dad became ill.
3) I have seven wonderful, beautiful, grandchildren and another on the way in July.
4) I have enough stamps and card making supplies to open my own store . . . seriously.
5) My husband is the most wonderful man in the world. I'm so lucky and a better person for loving him.
There are so many wonderful bloggers out there that making a short list to pass this award to would be impossible for me. So if you're reading my blog today, consider yourself a winner!
I appreciate the visits today.