Thursday, July 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Carol, if you did not receive your birthday card today STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!!!

Ok, now we can proceed with the card I made for Carol's birthday. I used the free paper pack that Archiver's gave away a few weeks ago with a $50 purchase. I'm usually not too crazy about the freebie paper packs, but I really like this group. Sentiment stamp is from Inkadinkado and the flowers are Spellbinder dies and a Martha Stewart punch. I took the picture a couple of weeks ago and just before I mailed it, added a butterfly. So, picture just to the right of the sentiment a vellum butterfly over the same butterfly punched from pink cardstock. Can you see it?

Carol, I hope you're having a fabuloso day, sweetie . . . . don't eat too much of the cake John made you from scratch. (Doncha just love a man that cooks?)

Hugs all, and have a great Fourth of July.

Colleen

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I LOVE THIS CARD!!!!!!
    Yes, I did receive it on my b-day. Simply gorgeous! I am soooo honoured to receive it! The butterfly addition is beautiful...didn't think you could do much more to make this card sing! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card. Great sentiment and stamp. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!