Monday, August 4, 2008

Onesie for Nolan


Two posts in one day! Well, we have a new grandson and I just have to share the card I am putting in the mail to the proud parents. I'm so pleased with it! Nolan's dad is a pilot in the US Air Force, so of course there had to be an airplane used in the welcome card. I used a Cornish Heritage Farms background stamp for the polka dots and clear embossed them. Then I die cut and built the plane in card stock layers, cutting away portions of each color.
These onesie cards have been around awhile, but I credit Lauren Meader with my introduction to these cuties. She has directions on her blog here. That is a link to her blog. You'll have to look back a few months for the onesie post. The airplane is a CuttleKids die I recently snagged at Michael's in their clearance section. The SU card stock used is Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue, Really Red and GP white. The banner on the envelope reads "It's a boy!" and I think it is a Fiskars clear stamp. I did not save the packaging for that set, sorry.

That may be all I have for today, but you never know . . .

Hugs,

Colleen

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Waaaaaay too stinkin' cute! The proud parents will certainly cherish THIS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Colleen!
    Wohoo!
    Your card looks wonderful! Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!