Sunday, August 30, 2009

Old Men and Their Undies Question







The answer is "Depends", and I laughed out loud when I found this stamp from Custer's Last Stamp at The Wicked Stamper in Naples, FL. Art Impressions is the source for the old man stamp (Melvin, I think is his name). I waited to post these and then forgot, so now I don't recall any of the details except the kraft card stock base and copics. I think the dp was Basic Grey, but not sure. The trousers are paper pieced and popped up but I don't think you can see that in the photos.

Thanks for the visit today.

Hugs,

Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Melvin is great. I told my bil this past weekend (he turned 65 and I gave him a "nice" golf card) about these cards you made. He asked if I could make one for him so he could give it to a friend of his who loves these kind of cards. Sooooo, can I borrow???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!