Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Spooky Halloween


Since I'm crazy about cats, this new Penny Black "Spooky" clear set was one I had to have even though I'd sworn off adding to my Halloween stamp collection this year. I don't often send Halloween cards, so do I really need another set? What's the point, huh? Well . . . as my friend, Carol, and I like to remind (read enable) each other. . . . When was need ever a factor???! LOL Anyway, this card uses Basic Grey's new Eerie dp. The witch hat is layered with pop dots, the bats are Cuttlebug . . . the cut and emboss combo (Do they still make these . . . very cool!), and that's a Spellbinder tag label sans the ribbon slide parts.

Thank you for the visit today.

Hugs,

Colleen

1 comment:

  1. This is just so stinkin' cute! Fab job! LOVE that kitty! May need to rethink the eerie paper....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!