Saturday, April 10, 2010

PTI, Impression Obsession and Flourishes




Post #2! Quite a combination of different companies' products, heh? I practiced coloring with Copics on these . . . still a work in progress, but I'm learning. I'd love to attend a Copic certification class someday.
Hugs,
Colleen
ETA: Holy CATS! The baskets are upside down! Did not notice that in all the time I spent coloring. Oh well, pretend they're not upside down or stand on your head... but then the flowers are wonky =D The people that bought these didn't notice either I guess... or maybe they felt sorry for me lol

3 comments:

  1. Really cute, but did you notice the basket is upside down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh too funny!! I never noticed either....and I saw the cards irl!
    It's cuz I was blown away by the coloring! (and so were your customers!) Copic certification, smertification! You could teach them (copic) a thing or three!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful. I would have never noticed that the baskets were upside down :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!