Friday, June 18, 2010

Wishing You Well

As you will notice, I've done a little housecleaning on my blog. I really prefer just a simple design where the cards are the focal point and think this fits the bill. I'd prefer my banner extend the width of the blog, but I don't know how to fix that and decided to stop while I was ahead. Please let me know if there are any problems. I'm always hesitant to "fix" what's not "broken" since I usually end up breaking it.

Now for a quick post just to keep up with my partner in crime, Carol. I can't let her get too many posts ahead of me lol

The flower and rickrack borders are from PaperTrey Ink - stamp and dies. The sentiment and background are Hero Arts.

Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs,

Colleen

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this card and the COLORS! You go girl! Such a BEAUTIFUL card! Really love the black dots on the gray. Too cool, too masculine...gotta remember that....but the purple and green make it soooo feminine! Awesome!
    And, I really like the new blog style... very clean and simple!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!