Monday, November 15, 2010

Up, Up and Away

I had a special order for thank you cards with a hot air balloon theme, and this is what I came up with. Nichole Heady used kraft, white and red so effectively in a recent post, that I wanted to use that same color combination. I also looked back on Nichole's coloring of the balloons during the count down projects for this set and got ideas from that for some of the balloon colors. Other than that, this is pretty self explanatory. If you have any questions, I'm only an email away.

Thanks for the visit today. I may make another balloon card (without layers) for OLW28, so hope to participate in that later. I must clean up my room before I can do another thing, though. It looks like a bomb went off in there LOL . . . no, seriously.

Hugs,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Oh, oh, OH!!! You did soooooo good, gf! This is gorgeous! Really pretty....she'll love 'em!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!