Wednesday, March 16, 2011

PTI Make it Monday Challenge

Every week I plan to participate in the PTI Make it Monday Challenge, and every week I fail to get my act together and get it posted. But not this week!! I intended to do this on Monday actually, but ended up not using PTI . . . duh! I got so wrapped up in the card, I forgot the challenge. Anyway, this one qualifies and uses almost all PTI products. The inks are Memento . . . patiently waiting for PTI inks.

Thank you for the visit today. Hope you'll stop by often.

Hugs,
Colleen

5 comments:

  1. What a cute card and so bright. Loved the colors. As always you did a great job.
    Hugs
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly beautiful! So glad I got to see it in real life...and I can't wait to use that circle script....GORGEOUS!
    Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright, cheeful colors on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card! Love all the details and the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!