Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Paper Smooches Santa Card

Kim Hughes of Paper Smooches has some of the cutest stamps! This little Santa has been sitting on my desk for a couple of weeks just begging to be inked, and just by dusting off my Copics and coloring him, I think I finally woke my mojo from hibernation =D It feels so good to get inky and be creative.

The background stamp is from Northwoods, and I stamped it in the new Evergreen Bough Distress Ink from Tim Holtz. Popped up Santa and added the inside sentiment "Ho, Ho, HO!" I know just who I'm sending this to....

Thank you for your visit today.

Hugs,
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. CUTE! That background really makes Santa stand out, and I love the sentiment. :) Ann Y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gla-a-a-d-d-d-d to see you posting again! Absolutely adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!