Sunday, August 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink Fast Food Blog Hop Challenge

PTI-fast-food-5

Whew! Less than an hour ago I checked Nichole's blog and realized I could still participate in this month's Papertrey Ink blog hop challenge. Luckily for me, this month's challenge was super easy - a color and sketch combo with the most difficult thing being deciding which Fast Food combo to choose. So I quickly pulled out these scrumptious colors and got to work. And I love the result! The only ingredient not PTI is the array of enamel dots from Teresa Collins and My Mind's Eye. Yippee for me!



Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, 
Colleen

5 comments:

  1. I just love this happy card! You chose the color combo I would have tried next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Yippee for you! You got it in in time! Too funny...if I had enough time to do a 3rd challenge this was the one I was going to do...AND, with the ric rac die! Thanks for doing it for me....yours turned out much better! Fab card, gf!
    Hugs,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee for you is right, Colleen! I am in love with this and pinning it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. The colors are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty - love the dots and the pink sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!