Friday, September 7, 2007

Anniversary Wishes


Yup, two cards in one night. I'm on a roll . . . It's the Basic Grey "Mellow" line. . . . awesome. See previous post.


I got the idea for this card from one on display at the Morningstar booth in Cincinnati while at Stampaway in August. So, the "anniversary" and "WISHES" stamps are from Morningstar and the flower is from Hero Arts. The paper is Basic Grey's "Mellow" matted with black. There are two wide satin ribbons (Offray) in brown and green tied together. The flower was colored with my neglected SU markers and the center just a dot of white gel pen. Now I need to make some anniversary cards . . .

1 comment:

  1. Again, you are soooooooo SILLY! Another great card....wouldn't this be a quick and easy one to duplicate? Stop hoarding and share, share, share!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!