Monday, October 8, 2007

Spooky Treats




Making these little tins and nugget boxes is so addictive. They are quick and cute . . . so right up my alley. I've already made some for Christmas too. You know those people you want to remember at Christmas but don't want to spend too much . . . maybe the UPS driver, postman, the ladies at the bank, etc.? I figure I've got about $3 invested in each of the completed tins and much less in the nugget boxes. And when you mass produce by stamping sheets of labels at a time and working assembly line style, it's surprising how fast these can be made. I got the ideas from Nicole Heady here and Debbie Olson here. These ladies are so incredibly talented and inspirational.

Recipe:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Labels: Avery 8160 (Cheapest price - Walmart - thanks Carol *wink*)
Card stock: Bazzill, Worldwin, GP
Ink: Staz-on (yes it stained my clear acrylic stamps, but I liked that color of purple best for this), Brilliance Pearlescent Rust (very shimmery irl), Ranger
Pen: Copic marker (colored the tin to match the nuggets =D), Copic Spica gold
Misc: googly eyes from Michael's, ribbon, Hershey Nuggets

2 comments:

  1. My oh my oh my!!!! These are the most ADORABLE things ever!!!!! Looks like your mojo is back...;) I really like the box...please do share.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable!!! So cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!