Monday, August 9, 2010

How's Your Day Stacking Up?


If "practice makes perfect", this card should be outstanding since this is my fourth try. The first was my prototype (yeh, that's what I tell myself when I screw up). The next two, I smeared the sentiment when I went back to add a little more shading to the cups. Grrrrrr! I love Versafine ink for sentiments, but I tend to forget to heat set it.

The image is from Flourishes and the sentiment from Rosie's Roadshow. Gina K's heavy base weight card stock makes the most wonderful smooth card with no bleed through from the Copics. I'm so lovin' it. And I really enjoy making one layer cards.

Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs,

Colleen

2 comments:

  1. It really IS outstandingly PERFECT! Just soooo cute! Really adorable!

    So, what are we going to do will all our patterned paper and colored cardstock!?????!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card, I love the image, love the card, the 4th time really is the charm.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!