Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Here's the Scoop


Here's a quick little card I made highlighting McGill's ice cream cone punch. I punched a couple of glittery papers and an appropriate "cone" colored card stock and then used some pop dots to build my ice cream cone. Even thought it doesn't show up well in the photo, I used an embossing tool and added some shading to create "waffles" on the cone. The rectangle is a stamp from Endless Creations, and the sentiment is from A Muse. What fun!

Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs,
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute and looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. DID YOU FIND YOUR BROWN GLITTER PAPER??????? Inquiring minds want to know!!! This is BEYOND adorable! Darn, knew I should have gotten that rectangle stamp when you bought it...I just didn't have the 'vision'! How'd you make the cherry??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!