Saturday, January 15, 2011

FTL123

Let me start by apologizing for neglecting my blogging duties for so long. This is important to me, and I need to better prioritize my time. I'll try to do better. I have a new camera and laptop and no longer have access to Photoshop, so there's been a bit of a learning curve not only with the camera but also with Picasa. Please let me know if you think these photos look as good as previous ones. And any tips you might offer for Picasa are most welcome. (I thought I'd never figure out how to resize photos!) I'm also without my lighting for shooting pictures, so must rely on sunny weather.

After not stamping for a few weeks, I decided to use a sketch in hopes of locating my lazy mojo, and this week's sketch challenge on the Clean & Simple Stamping blog was just the nudge I needed.

I used a Stampendous clear stamp (oldie) colored with Copics. The dp is some old KI Memories holiday paper I resurrected and planned to use for holiday cards, but didn't so it was staring at me begging to be used. 

Thank you for your visit today, and thanks to the Clean & Simple Stamping Blog for the great sketch.

Big Hugs,
Colleen

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card to get the ol' mojo going! Glad to see a post....now, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Great colors. Glad you are back I missed you. Sorry I can't help you with your new camera. It looks good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these bright and cheery colors.
    Cute card. Glad you are back creating and sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!