Thursday, August 25, 2011

Inspired by Carol

This post by Carol was the inspiration for my card. In particular, the card with the cattails and elusive Hero Arts sentiment is my favorite. I say "elusive" because my search for that stamp has come up empty. Never mind that I probably have a hundred (Carol is laughing because it's more like two hundred) other "thank you" stamps, that one must be mine. Can't find the cattails either . . [sigh]. When I do find these, I'll probably forget why I wanted them . . . now don't act like you've never done that . . . uh huh.

Memory Box Script background, Hampton Arts flower, PTI sentiment, and a little bling to create that design triangle thingy.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening.

Hugs,
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......
    Wonderful card you have here....really love the addition of the blingy. I'll keep looking for THAT thank you...number 201....or, might it actually be number 301????? ;)!
    Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Carol can be a great inspirer and enabeller. but we love her anyway. Great card.
    Hugs
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!