Monday, September 5, 2011

Colorful Thank You


Last year at Stampaway I purchased a stamp from Red Lead with tiny polka dots closely spaced primarily for the purpose of creating my own polka dotted embellishments. It's taken a year for that idea to come to fruition, but here ya go . . .



I used Stampin' UP! card stock and separated the layers for a more layered look without the thickness. The background stamp is a "Ditto" dittie (*snort*) that I found on clearance at Michael's. Sentiments are from Papertrey Ink.

A very happy, safe Labor Day to my US readers. I'm looking forward to cooking out with the kids and grandkids.

As always, thank you for stopping by.

Hugs,
Colleen

4 comments:

  1. What cute cards! It's rainy Labor Day so I plan to hit the craft room. Yeah! Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! SO, so adorable...I gotta pull out that stamp as well...you inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet!! Love the pops of color in your flowers and sentiments against the background stamp...lovely:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards. I don't know which one I like best. They are all so adorable. TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!