Thursday, October 6, 2011

Quick and Easy

Busy, busy, busy! But so is everyone. I'm seriously in need of some creative release and hope to make up for lost time beginning now.

Here is a clean and simple birthday card that can go masculine or feminine depending on your choice of cardstock and designer paper. It's difficult to see in the photo, but I started with PTI aqua mist card stock stamped in versamark with a birthday background from Impression Obsession. Using some pp scraps to create presents, I cut the bows using a Memory Box die. The gold package is popped up adding some dimension.

I look forward to participating in some challenges this week, so stay tuned ;)

Thanks for taking time to stop by.

Hugs,
Colleen

3 comments:

  1. O.M.G.!
    Awesome card, gf! Lovin' those bows! Can't wait to get mine! I know you just HAD to tease me, didncha???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pretty packages! Those ribbons are a die? I've got to look for those. Great card and good to see you back Colleen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen good to see you back. Have missed you. Loved the card and I agree with Bonnie these ribbons are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!