Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Birthday Wishes, Alayna Leigh!!!

A very special young lady turns 8 today!! Happy Birthday, Alayna! PopPop and I love you very much and hope you have a wonderful day.

Alayna loves cats =D, so I decided to make her card using this cat from Unity. I paper pieced her with some A Muse tiny black gingham dp and SU! Melon Mambo card stock. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and the ribbon is also  Melon Mambbo SU! I added a little bling with Spica pens on the eyes and heart charm. Alayna, I hope you like your card, sweetie!

Thank you for stopping by today as we celebrate Alayna's birthday, and I hope you have a great Tuesday.

Hugs,
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Alayna! Eight! You are really a big girl, now!
    Such an adorable card, Colleen! LOVE that cat!
    Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Colleen I am a little late with posting comments. Lovely card. Very cute. Heard that you had a fabulous time in Arizona. Also heard about Randy. Hope he is doing well. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!