Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My, How Quickly Things Can Change!!

Hmm.. I only thought I was busy before.

You know that I seldom discuss personal issues on my blog. You come here to be inspired by my wonderful card creations and uber coloring skills =D, but please indulge me today.

A few weeks ago my husband had a serious heart attack . . . I came very close to losing him. This wonderful, handsome, caring, generous man is the rock of my life, my partner and best friend, and I'm still reeling from the shock of almost losing him. I'm assessing our life and re-evaluating priorities as we make necessary lifestyle changes.  And NO, I'm not shutting down my blog or giving up crafting . . . quite the contrary. I need this creative outlet more than ever. I just wanted needed to share this with you. Without a doubt, God was with us. I'm feeling extremely thankful and blessed and ask you to keep us in your prayers.

If my mojo hasn't completely deserted me, I hope to have something crafty to post later.

{{{BIG HUGS}}}

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there Colleen. I had heard the news from Carol. However I am glad you shared it with your blog friends. We need all the love an support we can get. Tell Randy you are both in my thoghts and prayers.
    Hugs to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, girlfriend. You're doing everything right and keeping focus on the important things...most importantly, the mr. I certainly do understand how your world has been turned upside down, but it will slowly become the new normal and the mojo will come back. Sending {{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}} back atcha!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. How scarey! I pray that things will get back to normal or as Carol says, a new normal soon and that you will feel comfortable crafting again. All the best to you and hubby.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!