Thursday, January 17, 2008

Step Away From the Stamp!


Ok, I know it's time to move on to another stamp, but here is one more card using Wordsworth's "Love" set. The designer paper is from Luxe and the card stock is SU River Rock and a red scrap. The base card is a shimmery metallic brown from The Papercut. SU River Rock ribbon and punches were used, and the red ribbon was a scrap. Ranger Espresso ink, SU Blender pen, SU marker, Spica clear glitter pen and dimensionals complete the list of supplies. I'm very pleased with this card. I wish the shimmer of the base card was more visible . . . it is very sparkly irl. Which card do you prefer of the cards shared yesterday and this one? I'd love to hear your opinions.

Thank you for sharing part of your day with me by stopping by my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Test . . . I'm told there is a problem when trying to leave a comment. Sorry for the inconvenience, all.
    Hugs,
    Colleen aka kroppykat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!