Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Step Away From the Card!




No wonder it takes me so long to create a card! I have such a difficult time leaving well enough alone. Sometime that's good, but most of the time it is not. I need a sign above my work area that says "Step Away From The CARD!" LOL Here is a card in three stages of "finished". I used the Wordsworth clear "Love" set, SU Ruby Red, Groovy Guava and black cs; SEI dp, Copic Sketch and Spica clear glitter pens, black gingham ribbon, scallop punch, circle punch, a flower punch that I almost didn't buy and use a lot, Ruby Red classic ink and a white gel pen.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Hugs,

Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Test . . . I just know hundreds of you are trying to leave feedback =D
    For those who had trouble leaving a comment, all the settings look ok. Maybe Blogger was having a bad day. Please try again.
    Hugs,
    kroppykat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!