Sunday, April 20, 2008

SC172


Love this week's sketch from Splitcoast. It's a layout I gravitate to even without a sketch. The image is from Picture Show, the designer paper is Basic Grey, the flower rhinestones are Heidi Swapp, and the ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. I stamped the image with Ranger's Walnut Stain Distress Ink. This is a wonderful dark brown ink. I've really struggled with finding a brown ink that I like, and Jennifer McGuire recommended this on her blog. Coloring done with Prismacolors.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Another beauty! I'm glad you mentioned your Picture Show image...I forgot all about mine...need to go find them...

    Beautiful coloring...a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!