Saturday, April 12, 2008

TWO Cards



Sorry for the lack of posts. We had a couple of spring-like days, and that puts me in cleaning mode.
The first card uses Stampin' UP's The Essence of Love and My Mind's Eye designer paper. The second card uses the bonus set from Papertrey Ink, "Simple Little Things". I haven't seen any posts using this set yet, so decided to give it some ink. There are some great sentiments in this set in a nice font, too. A fabulous bonus and much appreciated. If anyone would like to see the set, I can take a picture of the illustrations.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs,
Colleen

I guess Blogger is having issues . . . . It won't let me upload my pictures and says "try back later", so I'll try again in a little while.

1 comment:

  1. Fantabulous cards! Really great stamps, esp the PT ones!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!