Monday, April 28, 2008

SFYTT


It seems only appropriate that I use some of the GINORMOUS blog candy I won from Jen del Muro for this week's SFYTT. If you'd like to see what I received, it is in the post above.
This card uses some of the Basic Grey Infuse paper, Dew Drops and American Crafts ribbon Jen sent. The topiary is from PSX, and I colored it with Prismacolor pencils, shading the outside edge with Antique Linen distress ink.
Thanks for sharing part of your day with me, and thanks again, Jen. I'm totally blown away by your generosity.
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. WOW! An absolutely beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is amazing! Everything works beautifully together! TFS~ (oh, and as a newbie on the blog front, too--you are leaps and bounds ahead of me---it looks great! Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Colleen! And lucky you for getting all those goodies! Please stop by my blog for a tiny treat...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!