Friday, December 5, 2008

Belle for Alayna's Birthday


For me, a little time to stamp is worse than no time at all. I get frustrated leaving ideas and projects half complete and would rather not stamp at all. I also do not like feeling that I have to do something. Some intensive therapy would probably reveal that I'm still rebelling against my mother, but I want this blog to be something I enjoy and if it becomes a chore on my to-do list, it's no longer fun. Can anyone relate?

Anyway, I made this card a couple of months ago and just never posted it. I used a Jolee's sticker for Belle, so there's not a lot of originality here. I am working on some other cards and hope to update more frequently. I appreciate your patience and thank you for stopping by today.

Hugs,

Colleen

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!