Thursday, December 18, 2008

Noel


Like everyone else, I'm rushing around like crazy trying to get ready for next week. I did finally get some cards made. I first decided not to send any, then decided to send only to out of town friends and family that I won't see this year. Then, re-thought and decided to send a few to the older family members even if I've seen them. They seem to be into the card thing more than others. So, this is what I came up with. My inspiration was from Alli Miles HERE. Alli makes the cutest cards, and her blog is one of my must reads. I used a Hero Arts clear stamp for the "NOEL" and paper pieced the "O" with various scraps. Sorry, I forgot about pictures until the others were signed and sealed. I used Cryogen White card stock, a rectangle Nestability, some SU ribbon and Memento black ink. I touched up some of the paper pieces with glitter pens or a glaze pen. All in all, not too time consuming, and they are in the mail. Cross that off my list.

If I don't get to post again, I want to wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! Thank you for the time you spend visiting me here. I do appreciate it.

Hugs,

Colleen

3 comments:

  1. This is simply darn cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to see you back. I have missed you. I loved your Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!