Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Muse Goodies

Inspired by Julie Ebersole during the A Muse release a few months ago, I invested in some A Muse goodness and tried today to channel the great Julie HRR (Her Royal Rubberness). Using Memento inks, this is what I came up with. As much as I'm drawn lately to CAS designs, I think the card with the layer of PTI Orange Zest debossed with PTI's Canvas impressions plate is my favorite.  What do you think? I hope Julie HRR would approve.

Thank you for your visit today.

Hugs,
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. You have REALLY OUTDONE yourself on these cards! Love 'em! They are sooooo bright and cheerful! I like both the first and second equally, I think, but they are ALL just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You really make it hard to choose! I like them all but I think my favorite is either the first or the second one. I can't decide. Great job on all of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!