Thursday, May 26, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!

Thank you, KingstonMama!
My thanks to KingstonMama for including me in her Versatile Blogger award list! I'm honored that she finds my blog inspiring. Google and Blogger aren't playing nice tonight, so I wasn't able to comment on her blog post or send an email to thank her properly. Here's hoping she sees this blog post. Thank you, sweetie!

Now, I need to share some things about myself.....hmmmm....

1) Besides card making, I love to crochet! I crocheted many years ago and haven't touched it for years, so am re-teaching myself.

2) I worked for ten years in pharmaceutical sales traveling all over Kentucky, So. Indiana and Cincinnati. I "retired" early when my dad became ill.

3) I have seven wonderful, beautiful, grandchildren and another on the way in July.

4) I have enough stamps and card making supplies to open my own store . . . seriously.

5) My husband is the most wonderful man in the world. I'm so lucky and a better person for loving him.

There are so many wonderful bloggers out there that making a short list to pass this award to would be impossible for me. So if you're reading my blog today, consider yourself a winner!

I appreciate the visits today.

Hugs,
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you, my dear friend! Woo-Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you. I love your blog and am so glad the I call you a friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!