Wednesday, May 4, 2011

OLW52 Round and Round

The Simplicity challenge this week is to "use a circle or multiple circles" on a one-layer card. I immediately thought of this stamp from Savvy with open circles that can be colored to coordinate with any design. After filling in the circles with a Copic, I added a K & Co. Grand Adhesion iris and a sentiment from Hero Arts for a super quick card. I was even able to get a good picture. Life is good.

Thanks for the visit. I hope your week is a good one.

Hugs,
Colleen

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - love that fabulous iris!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love your dot background, and that flower looks so real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great background for this beautiful Iris!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background with the little yellow dots! What a beautiful iris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Colleen!! That pop of blue in your pretty flower is stunning....so lovely:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. An incredibly beautiful card...as always!
    Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!