Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hip Hip Hooray


I can't believe it's taken me this long to use this Stampin' Up set, "Doodle This". I made this card for my daughter who has accepted a promotion where she works. I hope this new position will be much less stressful for her.

I stamped on SU Kraft paper and colored it with Prismacolor pencils, blending with the blender pencil. In the past I've used OMS, or gamsol, but the the class I took recently used only the blender pencil, so I've been trying that. The jury's still out on which I like better . . . I'll let you know. This turned out to be a very simple card, just added a little bling to the flower. I'm tempted to add ribbon, but I'm always tempted to add ribbon. I think I like this as is. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!