Thursday, August 30, 2007

I Am A Flower Stamp NUT


You'll soon see a pattern if you visit my blog regularly. . . . I've never "met" a flower stamp I didn't love. I have tons of flower stamps that have never seen ink, and I still gravitate toward the flower stamps when visiting stamp stores and invariably leave with at least one. It's a sickness, I tell ya'. Ok, enough with my obsession . . . this flower stamp is from Inkadinkadoo and belongs to my girlfriend. This card is pretty self-explanatory. The back ground is Cuttlebugged and the flowers are colored with Prismacolor markers (not my best effort) with some popped up for dimension and matted with black.


Thanks for coming by. I appreciate the comments and have tried to reply, but if you are "anonymous", it comes bouncing back, so I want you to know I appreciate your taking the time to visit and value your comments. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. All the flower stamps you own, and you use this one?????? You ARE obsessed! ;) Looks great...adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!