Friday, August 31, 2007

Know What You're Getting On Your Birthday??


I needed a masculine card for a family member and came up with this. The gift stamp is from Great Impressions. I stamped it three times - once on white shimmer cs and then on two different designer papers all with SU's Chocolate Chip ink. I cut out the dp along the outside of the stamped image and popped all three up for dimension. The sentiment is from Hambo - also stamped with Chocolate Chip on shimmery cs. They have so many cute sentiments. The inside: "OLD!!" Thanks for stopping by!
NOTE: For what it's worth, the "pop dots" or "dimensionals" that I almost always use are 1/16" in height rather than the usual 1/8". I definitely prefer that size when paper piecing.

1 comment:

  1. Really, really cute! Love how you do such a great job matching your patterned paper! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!