Sunday, August 26, 2007

Stampendous Agapanthus Cluster

The background paper for this card is from The Paper Company. I found it at Archiver's. I stamped the image with Versmark ink and embossed it with white embossing powder. I then added various shades of yellow and gold pastels (chalk) to the centers of the flowers. The sentiment is from Impression Obsession, and I stamped that in black (Memories) ink and matted it with black cardstock. I then added black pop dots to the back on the top edge only. This is a "kick stand" style card, meaning the top base of the card is cut about an inch shorter than the inside of the card, and the sentiment is the mounted to match the length of the inside of the card. I added ribbon to the top fold area. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Colleen,

    I just read on the Heartfelt Greetings blog that you were the winner of the business card contest. Congratulations! I have to know what the stamp you used was. I really like it and want to get it.

    I also checked out the rest of your cards. They are gorgeous! I will be casing a lot of them. I wish you luck with your blog you are more talented than you think and can hold your own with the other blogs. Wish I were as talented at you. I have added your blog to my list and plan on checking yours along with all the rest. :)
    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a STRIKINGLY BEAUTIFUL card! So simple, yet very elegant, just a fabulous card! I have to agree whole heartedly with Robbie...you are WAY more talented than you let yourself believe and can DEFINTELY hold your own against any other blogger out there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!