Thursday, March 6, 2008

The "Bar" from G-Rated Stamps



I planned on showing you this new tool with a card I made using it, but the card will have to wait until tomorrow. We are under a winter storm warning tonight through Saturday morning, and there were some things I had to get done today. Hopefully, you will understand the concept and can tune in tomorrow for the example or check out the G-Rated Stamps website gallery. The "Bar" must be new, because I don't see it on their website. This is a 12" clear bar that is 1/2" wide and 5/8" thick and clearly marked every half inch and quarter inch. It's claim to fame is that by being so thick, the wood (or acrylic) block mount portion of your stamp can be nestled against the bar allowing perfect placement for creating neat rows or stacks of images with the purple lines aiding in the spacing. I found that a little removable adhesive to hold the bar in place on the paper is a good idea until I gain more experience using it. It helped that I was able to see it demo'd at the convention =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!