Friday, March 7, 2008

Bloom' Beautiful Thanks


As promised, here is a card I made using G-Rated Stamps's new "bar". I have no vested interest in promoting G-Rated's products, just thought you might like seeing a new tool. Do you see the background of the card? That is where I used the bar. I was able to line up my stamp to create rows of the blossom definition on a diagonal. Cool, huh? Well, I thought so. G-Rated also carries a lot of word blocks that can be stacked or used many ways. Check out their gallery here. The card base is PTI's Spring Moss and the mats are Spring Moss and SU!'s Cameo Coral. The flower is colored with SU! markers and a water pen and inks. The ribbon is the new poly-twill ribbon from the new "Occasions" mini.

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful. Great coloring and the brad next to your saying is such a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Did you just use versamark on the diagonal blossom definition? It appears very subtle...very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!