Friday, March 14, 2008

My Best Kristina Werner Imitation


Like many of you, I love Kristina Werner's style and stalk her blog for new posts. Today's card was inspired by Kristina's cupcake card here, and went to my wonderful son-in-law for his birthday. The designer paper is from the "Such a Boy" line by SEI, the candle is from Stampin' UP! and the sentiment from My Sentiments Exactly. That scrumptious ribbon is Basic Basic from Michael's and is a double faced satin ribbon that is to die for!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice MASCULINE card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi C, Oh I love this. Something a bit different. Great masculine colours - TFS! bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love this -- such a FANTSTIC guy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I was inspired by Kristina's same card and had to make "my" own version, too! Love it! That ribbon is yummy! Hugs, Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!