Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Children's Birthday Cards



I was inspired by Dawn's cards here and the colors in SU!'s Jersey Shore for some children's birthday cards I need. Card stock colors are brilliant blue, pumpkin pie, wild wasabi and bashful blue. I used an old Hero Arts stamp from a box of dots (guessing at the name) to create my own polka dot paper. It's funny how differently I "see" a card in the photo vs irl. The Happy 1st Birthday card now looks busy to me . . . what do you think . . . too much going on? And on the other card, the SU punched star looked too small, but now the Spellbinders star may be too large . . . it looks top heavy. hmmmmm
Anyway, thanks for stopping by, and I'd appreciate your input on these cards if you have time.
Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Hi C, i love the colour scheme - as you say great for kids cards! If I'm honest the first card is a little too busy - I'd say the 2nd card is just perfect, but i like "simple"! bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning, This certainly brightened up my day. The color scheme is great and what little child wouldn't love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards -- love the bright happy colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards too! The papers and embellishments are yummy! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!