Friday, March 28, 2008

If You Were a Cow








I bought this stamp and sentiment with my brother-in-law in mind, and his birthday is in a few weeks. (Debbie, this is our secret, huh? = )) I couldn't send this card to just anyone, but I know he'll love it. (I'm older than he is anyway.) The stamps are unmounted and I do not remember where I bought them, sorry. If anyone knows, please let me know. Card stock (Wild Wasabi), designer paper (Jersey Shore) and striped ribbon is from Stampin' UP!, and I colored the image with Spica pens. The teeny tiny sentiment stamp is so small I can barely make out (with a magnifying glass) Viva Las Vegas(?) as the manufacturer. I had a blast making this card. Even my husband laughed out loud when he read it.
Thank you for stopping by today.
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Funny and cute card! Love those bright colors! And POLKA dots! Yes, I believe the HB sentiment is the one I got you last year from Viva Las Vegas Stamps....knowing how much you LOVE teeny, tiny stamps....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Loved the color combination. I hope your brother likes it but I am sure he will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card!!! Too cute! Especially that saying!!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment . . . it feeds my mojo!